Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Boutique hotel with modern architecture
First-rate Galician food
Bastiagueiro beach is a 10-minute walk
Only when you book with Chic
Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
Room upgrade (subject to availability)
4-star Noa Boutique is situated in an enviable enclave overlooking the historic castle of Santa Cruz. The hotel’s philosophy of ‘rest, cuisine and wellbeing’ is clearly evident in the personalised service on offer, the first-rate restaurant and spa, rooftop pool, and attention to detail. Arranged over three floors, the 32 comfortable and spacious guest rooms are comprised of 28 doubles and 4 suites that are beautifully furnished in an appealing contemporary style.
The on-site wellness club is open 24 hours a day and features the latest generation cardiovascular and bodybuilding equipment; a personal trainer is on hand should you require any encouragement. Pampering, beauty, and sports treatments are available too, and there's an infinity pool up on the rooftop.
Modern Galician haute cuisine is served in elegant and spacious surroundings at on-site Noa Restaurant, and you can also enjoy light bites at the bar on the terrace.
To perfectly balance the rest and wellbeing, Noa offers a refined dining experience in their contemporary and airy restaurant, where guests can feast on traditional Galician fare with a modern twist, made using seasonal produce. Chef Carlos Cordero has been in the business for over two decades, having learned to cook from his mother and grandma. His haute cuisine dinner menu includes tasty creations such as seafood cappuccino ravioli, risotto with Iberian meat and shitake mushroom, and chocolate and hazelnut soufflé. At lunch, sample appetising small plates from the bar, such as spider crab cake, ham and chicken croquettes, and squid sandwich – just the thing with a beer. The informal space can be found on the terrace, and is also the ideal spot to enjoy the best sunset views in Santa Cruz.
Stylish Noa Boutique offers 28 double bedrooms and 4 suites over three levels, with sleek, minimalist, and monochrome décor throughout. Rooms located on the 2nd and 3rd floor boast elevated vistas of the scenic landscape. All feature a terrace with sea views, a separate bath and shower, heated flooring, luxury Egyptian cotton sheets, a Smart TV, free WiFi, a safe, and infusion tea making facilities. A selection of complimentary, bespoke toiletries can be found in the chic glass-walled en-suite bathroom.
Noa’s peaceful surroundings and close proximity to the sea provide the perfect location for a rejuvenating getaway. On-site, guests can relax on a sunbed by the turquoise infinity pool while enjoying spectacular panoramas from the rooftop. Or alternatively, take a dip in the Jacuzzi. There's also a fully-equipped wellness club with a gym, classes, and a personal trainer on request. And a spa with an extensive treatment menu ranging from mud therapy and sports massages (plus the more pampering types) to hot stones and body wraps.
Free parking is available.
Places of Interest
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Santa Cruz Castle: Right in front of the Noa Boutique hotel lies Santa Cruz’s Castle, a magnificent building constructed to protect and defend the bay of A Coruña.
- Tower of Hercules: This is the oldest lighthouse still working nowadays in the world. It was named World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in 2009. It was built by the Romans about 2000 years ago. The interior is Roman and the façade belongs to the Renaissance.
- Coruña’s Old City & San Antón Castle (with the Archaeological Local Museum).
- Santiago’s Old City: Santiago should be a one-day visit in which one should see the cathedral, Obradoiro’s square, Alameda Park, the Portal of Glory.
- Santiago’s Cathedral: One of the three most important pilgrimage destinations for the Christian religion. Legend says that Saint James tomb is found under the cathedral.
- Seixo Branco: A natural landscape located only 10 minutes away from the hotel. The city of A Coruña can be seen from it. It has impressive cliffs, green fields and wildlife. An ideal spot for hikers.
- Fragas do Eume: green and beautiful forest located 30 minutes away from the Noa Boutique Hotel. It offers different routes for hikers, depending on their physical conditions.
- San Pedro’s Mount: A green landscape with beautiful cliff and sea views. It has a labyrinth and canyons that belong to the Spanish Civil War.
- Canabal Beach: Paradisiac little beach in the middle of nature located 10 minutes away from the Noa Boutique hotel.
- Bastiagueiro Beach: Five minutes away from the hotel. For surfing and other sea sports, such as paddle surf or kayaking.
- Santa Cruz’s Beach and Promenade: Right in front of the hotel. Perfect for runners.
- Mera Beach: Five minutes away from the hotel. For paddle surf and swimming since it has smaller waves than Bastiagueiro’s.
The Noa Boutique Hotel also offers ecological bike renting to ride through the city’s promenade.