Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Natural beauty, luxury and unparalleled style
Right in the heart of the city
Only when you book with Chic
- In the heart of Heraklion city, this beautiful hotel stands out with a distinct character. Modern, contemporary furnishing with all the facilities and amenities allow guests to enjoy luxury accommodation on the island of Crete, with the high-tech additions that enable them to connect to the world and still cherish traditional style and elegance.
- Visitors can enjoy a delicious meal along with an agreeable atmosphere in the property. The rooms have been decorated with a combination of light and vibrant colours that will please each guest. They also feature all the amenities needed for the best and most memorable stay.
Liotrivi Breakfast Room
Liotrivi Breakfast Room will kick-start your day! Urban chic style, using brick and iron, wood and cement as
prevalent materials, offers the unique experience of a modern “Liotrivi” olive press.
Breakfast consists only of the finest ingredients,
everything prepared with the use of olive oil. Handmade delicacies will make your day. Chef's create everything
from scratch, nothing processed - Handmade bread, cakes, pies, eggs in any version using olive oil. Genuine
flavours and tastes, an aroma of originality overwhelms you. A special touch every morning: olive oil
degustation in the breakfast room, where you can taste high quality varieties of extra virgin olive oil from
"626" all day café & city garden
This is the beating heart of Olive Green Hotel, a special place where sustainable local gastronomy is
celebrated. The casual menu offers a wide selection of light snacks, as well as local Cretan cuisine with a twist.
A stay in one of the 48 guestrooms are restoring like a home away from home. The furniture has been
lifted off the ground to provide maximum space for the guests during their stay. High quality materials,
deeply textured fabrics along with many other thoughtful elements combine, giving the rooms a cozy
In the heart of the Old town, Olive Green is located within walking distance from the main points of
interest and the central market. Wander the streets around Olive Green and uncover some of the most
attractive corners of a city with rich architecture, culture and urban nightlife, bursting with energy.
Places of Interest
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum - 2 minute walk
- St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral) - 2 minute walk
- Heraklion Loggia - 3 minute walk
- Heraklion Town Hall - 3 minute walk
- Museum of the Battle for Crete and National Resistance - 4 minute walk