Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Only when you book with Chic
The Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, part of Edwardian Hotels London, is located in the heart of the city's iconic film and theatreland. The building itself is a striking combination of classic red-brick architecture and a sleek, contemporary interior. Especially eye-catching are the incredible views guests can see from their rooms, taking in the London Eye, Nelson's Column and a close-up view of Leicester Square Gardens which is fabulous during movie premiere nights. Famous sights and attractions, such as Soho, Piccadilly Circus, China Town, Covent Garden, Mayfair, Regent St, Trafalgar Square's National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, Fortnum and Mason and the Embankment, are all minutes away, as is Leicester Square Underground station (linking to London Waterloo).
Please provide a valid credit card upon arrival at the hotel.
- Leicester Square Kitchen is a place to enjoy superb food in effortlessly cool surroundings. Contemporary furnishings coupled with a relaxed atmosphere provide the backdrop to a fabulous fusion of Peruvian-Mexican sharing plates, with all food being prepared onsite. Meanwhile, (the) At The Hampshire Lounge Bar and al fresco terrace offers afternoon tea and light snacks. Always on trend, the Lounge Bar also regularly collaborates with some of the world's finest food and drink brands.
- The 127 bedrooms include doubles, family rooms and suites, featuring luxurious 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows, REN toiletries, Italian marble bathrooms, elegant decor and cutting-edge technology, with Samsung TVs offering up to 300 channels in multiple languages and free high-speed WiFi up to 150mbps on an unlimited number of devices. For a real treat, book into one of the hotel's stunning square-facing rooms or suites to make it feel as if you are floating above the bustling Leicester Square.
Places of Interest
- Trafalgar Square - 4 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- London Eye - 16 min walk
- Big Ben - 17 min walk