Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Bed linen changed daily
Just 9 rooms
Year-round art exhibitions
Only when you book with Chic
Bottle of Bonfadini Franciacorta
Room upgarde (subject to availability)
Early check in/ late check out (subject to availability)
Just steps away from Piazza Navona luxury hotel Relais Rione Ponte is in the historic district of Rione Ponte in Rome. Located on the second floor of a 17th-century building you'll enjoy a relaxed stay surrounded by art; contemporary, original works of art are on show throughout the rooms.
Under the artistic direction of Emmeotto (a contemporary art gallery housed in Palazzo Taverna), the owners have carefully selected Italian and international artists, whose works make the atmosphere of Relais Rione Ponte, unlike any other small boutique hotel in Rome.
Most of the 9 rooms at Relais Rione Ponte overlook iconic squares of Rione Ponte, including Piazza di Tor Sanguigna and Piazza delle Cinque Lune. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and LED HD TV. Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:30, in the common hall or in your room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Relais Rione Ponte. Feather pillows are available on request and the mattresses are hypoallergenic. We love that the bed linen is changed daily and that the bathrooms have Nuxe bath and body products.
Relais Rione Ponte is an authentic small boutique hotel surrounded by cafés, restaurants and typical shops. The area of Rione Ponte is one of the liveliest areas of historic Rome. Babysitting can be organised and if you can arrange to visit Rome by Segway or with a private guide.
How to get there
Private pick up service with driver is available upon request at a very reasonable cost. (From €50,00 for a Sedan car to €80,00 for a minivan, depending on the airport).
Otherwise, please find below the information regarding public transport:
From Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport
- Leonardo Express: non-stop train to Termini station, departures every 30 minutes. Ticket €14 O/W, c.a. 35 minutes journey.
- Terravision bus from Fiumicino to Termini €5,90 per person. Then you take bus 70 to Via Zanardelli stop. You can check the schedule at www.terravision.eu
- Sitbusshuttle: Fiumicino Airport to Centro Vaticano Via Crescenzio, 2 or to Termini Station, €6,00 per person. This stop is located at 750 metres from Relais Rione Ponte. It's in Piazza Cavour. Otherwise there's a taxi rank in the same square. www.sitbusshuttle.com
- Taxi from Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport: Fixed Taxi Fare €48
From Ciampino Airport
- Terravision bus from Ciampino Airport to Termini €4,00 per person. Then you could take bus 70 to Via Zanardelli stop.
- Sitbusshuttle: Ciampino Airport to Termini Station( Via Marsala, 5) €5,00 per person.
- Taxi from Ciampino: Fixed Taxi Fare €30
From Termini Station: get Bus number 70 (CLODIO) for 11 stops to ZANARDELLI.
From Tiburtina Station:
Subway B line, direction LAURENTINA to TERMINI (4 stops). Get bus number 70 (CLODIO) for 11 stops until ZANARDELLI.
From Ostiense Station:
Bus number 30 (CLODIO) 8 stops to ZANARDELLI.
Arriving by car: parking in the historical centre of Rome
- Private Garage: Cavour Car Park: Telephone:+390668809610, +390668890094. Open 24h/365. Rate from €2,20 per hour to €24 per day. Accepted payment methods: cash, credit or debit cards. Video surveillance round the clock. 750 metres away from Relais Rione Ponte, through Umberto I bridge.
- Public Parking: Lungotevere Marzio o Lungotevere Tor di Nona, legal parking spaces are delineated with blue lines which are pay-and-display. Tickets are bought at the machines on the pavement and cost €1,50 per hour, from Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am to 11.00 pm.
ZTL Restricted Traffic Areas:
Relais Rione Ponte is located in the historical centre of Rome, therefore inside a restricted traffic area which does not allow non-resident cars to get into this area from 6.30am to 6.00pm from Monday to Friday and 2.00pm - 6.00pm on Saturdays.
Fiumicino airport - 45 minutes
Ciampino Airport - 30 minutes
Parking is available for €28.00 per night.
Parking is not available on-site since Relais Rione Ponte is located in the ZTL ( Limited Traffic Zone)
Nearest parking is available at Piazza Cavour "Cavour Parking" and cost is Euro 28.00 per day.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or assistance.
Free Wi-fi is available.
Free WI - FI is available in the entire property.