Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Excellent location on a river
Uffizi Gallery and Bargello are cultural highlights
Nelson Mandela Forum or Stadio Artemio Franchi can be visited
Only when you book with Chic
Centrally located on the Lungarno della Vecchia Zecca, in a peaceful setting just a 10 minute walk from Piazza Santa Croce and Ponte Vecchio, the 5-star River Hotel & Spa Firenze embodies all the unmistakable charm of Florence.
Francy’s Restaurant is a place to enjoy elegantly refined pleasures, where attention to detail blends with the highest quality food and wine to create an unparalleled dining experience. On a constant quest for only the finest local and seasonal ingredients, from a carefully chosen range of specialist suppliers, Francy’s Restaurant guarantees quality and freshness of the highest standards. Executive Chef Antonino Pepe and the Restaurant invites you to discover an innovative interpretation of Tuscany’s gastronomic tradition, where new techniques pay homage to the region’s strong culinary roots.
- The rooms at the River Hotel & Spa Firenze exude that timeless charm of historic Florentine residences, whilst offering the most modern facilities, including free Wi-Fi internet throughout. If you're looking for hotel accommodation in central Florence, the Hotel River & Spa offers 32 bright and airy rooms, with elegant wooden furniture and parquet flooring, each one with uniquely captivating detail, from exposed beams to mosaic bathrooms, and coffered, frescoed ceilings. Peaceful rooms in a beautifully tranquil setting, with the pleasant scent of our fragrance diffusers throughout.
At the Hotel River & Spa in Florence, it's all about wellbeing: from the white of the rooms, calming for the eyes, to the fragrances diffused throughout, soothing for the mind. That's why we've created a relaxation zone just for you, a private, intimate space for wellbeing, a treat for the eyes and relaxing for mind and body, where our experienced team offer personalised, aromatic massages and wonderful treatments. A mini-spa with glass tiles and fibre optics, a place to take time for yourself, amidst days on tour around the city and an excursion through the tuscan hills.
are welcome, please contact our reservations team as a supplement will apply.
Places of Interest
- Basilica of Santa Croce - 8 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 13 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio - 14 min walk
- Piazzale Michelangelo - 17 min walk
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore - 18 min walk