Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
In the heart of historic Windsor
Unrivalled views of the changing of the guards
Only when you book with Chic
Situated in the shadow of Windsor Castle, this townhouse offers unrivalled views of the changing of the guards. Chic and elegant in style, it is perfectly positioned to take in all the historical sites and attractions and to visit Windsor’s beautiful shops and boutiques.
The hotel offers Georgian elegance with classic interiors, combined with contemporary touches and sumptuous furnishings, affording you every comfort.
The guest areas are modern and sleek, in warm, rich tones, inviting you in to relax and enjoy a comfortable stay. The cohesive and elegant décor throughout the hotel creates a calm environment for a wonderful stay.
The new brasserie, Caleys offers mouth-watering food in a friendly and relaxed environment. Afternoon Tea is a must if you are staying in this quintessentially English Royal borough. Indulge in the offerings, take in the traditions and then sit back and unwind in this charming hotel.
Caleys is the wonderful brasserie at the hotel. Awarded an AA Rosette for exceptional food and service, it is easy to see why the restaurant is so popular. Offering seasonal and organic produce from around the United Kingdom the chefs add innovative twists to perfectly prepared dishes. The Josper grill at Caleys provides the finest cooking of steak. Cooked breakfasts are served daily and there is 24-hour room service.
The great British tradition of Afternoon Tea should be observed whilst in this Royal borough. The hotel offers a traditional Tea, with service between 12pm and 6pm. Take it in Caleys so you get a view of the castle and perhaps spot some royalty tucking into their cucumber sandwiches at 4pm.
This boutique style hotel has 120 individually designed, luxury rooms. Elegant and chic in décor they offer a warm and inviting environment to relax in after a days’ sightseeing. The rooms decorated in rich mulberry and metallic tones are great spaces in which to retreat. Bathrooms have sleek lines and finishes, perfectly complementing the contemporary interiors of the hotel. All rooms have plasma TVs, air conditioning and free WiFi.
- The Changing of the Guard is one of the highlights of a visit to Windsor and the days on which they march is scheduled by the British Army and change every month. A band usually accompanies the guards, subject to weather conditions.
- Carried out by soldiers on active duty from the Foot Guards who have guarded the Sovereign and the Royal Palaces since 1660, the sight of their famous bearskin hats and red tunics is inextricably linked with the British Monarchy. The hotel offers views of the changing of the guard ceremony but to watch the whole event the hotel can acquire for you.
On-site parking is available at a charge. This should be pre-booked. The rear entrance of the hotel should be used for access.
Places of Interest
- Windsor Castle - 1 Minutes walk
- Windsor Great Park - 4 Minutes drive
- Legoland - 5 Minutes drive
- Windsor Racecourse - 5 Minutes drive
- Dorney Lake - 17 Minutes drive