Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Beautiful beachfront location
Wide range of services available
Only when you book with Chic
This spectacular located hotel can be found on the beach front, along the sandy Meia Praia beach, Faro Airport is less than an hour's drive from the hotel.
Guests are welcomed by kind staff who offers an exceptional service. There are different spaces where the whole family can have fun: children's playground and club, spa and fitness centre for the health lovers, pub and a restaurant.
Dedicated to fashion, this hotel in Lagos could not be more stylish. Its décor had the participation of renowned Portuguese designers such as Ana Salazar, José António Tenente, Miguel Vieira and Katty Xiomara, who offered original design pieces and pictures of their runway shows to “dress up” the Vila Galé Lagos hotel.
- Vila Galé Lagos has three restaurants and two bars available for both the hotel guests and the general public all year long.
- Versatil Restaurant
- It is the hotel's main restaurant. It offers a buffet or a la carte service for breakfast (from 7 to 10:30 a.m.) at lunch (12:30 to 2:30 p.m.) and at dinner (7 to 10 p.m.).
- Inevitável Restaurant
- The “Inevitável” brand is also present at the Vila Galé Lagos hotel, offering an à la carte service for dinner, from 7 to 11 p.m. during Winter; and from 7 to 11 p.m. during Summer
- Fashion Bar
- It is located near the hotel's lobby and is open between 10:30 a.m. and midnight, from October to April. Between May and September, it is open from 5 p.m. to midnight. During Summer, it offers a Buffet Kids service.
- The Pool Bar
- The Pool Bar is open between June and September from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It offers beverages and snacks during the Summer season.
There are a 112 standard rooms with a view of the sea and 18 junior suites. Two rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and all of which are equipped with free Wi-Fi.
With the Satsanga label, the spa of Vila Galé Lagos promises
to provide well-being, relaxation, and anti-stress treatments to its customers.
It is open every day, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (gym from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.), and
its access is free for guests. (Subject to prior booking at the Spa Reception
and with limited capacity).
Children under 12 years of age are only allowed under the
supervision of an adult. The access to the hydro-massage pool, sauna and
Turkish bath are limited to people aged 16 and over.
* Please be advised the Turkish bath, sauna and Hydro-massage are temporarily unavailable.
Places of Interest
- Meia Beach - 9 min walk
- Lagos Marina - 17 min walk
- Barroca Pedestrian Street - 4 min drive
- Dom Sebastiao Statue - 4 min drive
- Rocha Beach - 30 min drive