Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
Flexible living spaces
Roof top terrace with city views
Only when you book with Chic
A surprise welcome gift
Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
Located off one of the most significant avenues in Mexico City, The Reforma Guest House lies in the heart of the historic city within walking distance of the Angel of Independence monument. With such a central location, the guest house offers easy access to all parts of the city with an abundance of sightseeing, shopping, bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
The ethos of providing whatever a guest needs rings true here as the hotel offers several types of room to facilitate all kinds of stay. With the warmest hospitality, the Reforma Guest House allows you to have an independent stay whilst having the service of a hotel. It is like an inviting house, where you can lounge in the communal living area and help yourself to free drinks and snacks whilst lazing around. Or use the fitness suite if you like or just go up to your room and cook yourself a nice meal and unwind in front of the TV. The hotel has been created to provide all that your lifestyle may need, in a simple, elegant and comfortable way.
The guest house does not have its own restaurant, but private catering can be organised on request. In addition to this complimentary tea, coffee, bottled water, fruit and snacks are available to all guests.
The Reforma Guest House is well situated and is surrounded by a wide choice of the best culinary spots just a few steps away.
There are many stalls, street vendors and takeaway spots around, serving authentic Mexican street food that you will be spoilt for choice.
The Reforma Guest House offers accommodation with the warmest hospitality. With a rooftop terrace, a garden and a gym, the hotel provides all you need to feel at home and to continue with your usual lifestyle.
The hotel consists of 19 rooms which have been carefully designed and skilfully integrated throughout the building. From standard rooms to duplex suites, the guest house offers spaces to fit in with your needs for long- or short-term stays. All rooms are equipped with a 40-inch flat-screen TV with cable service, Walk-in rainfall showers and air conditioning. Laundry and dry-cleaning services can be provided by staff, but self-service facilities are available too. Housekeeping is available on weekdays so you can be left to laze, relax and make the most of your weekends. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the guest house.
- The guest house has a gym and spa services can be booked via the front desk. Chill out in the garden or on the rooftop terrace on lazy days. Feeling a little more adventurous and take advantage of your location and wander the local streets. The Angel of Independence monument is quite literally on your doorstep. It stands as a tribute to the heroes of the decade long Mexican War of Independence from Spain. From here you can walk to the Diana the Huntress fountain which is located on Paseo de la Reforma. It is a beautiful area of the city to explore on foot as many historic sites are dotted along the avenue.
- Chapultepec Park is a ten-minute walk away and is certainly a place to spend the day, whatever your interests. Spanning 686 hectares, it houses a castle, an amusement park, several museums as well as offering beautiful walks right in the heart of the city. Take in the culture of the National Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art, row around lake Menor or even take a swim with the dolphins and sea lions in the marine park, Atlantis. With interactive exhibits, outdoor concerts not to mention Diego Riviera’s fountain and outdoor installation, Chapultepec really does have something for everyone.
Reforma Guest House is a pet friendly hotel, we can admit small to medium dogs and cats. The pet's fee is $25.00 USD plus taxes per night
Parking is not available.
The hotel does not have parking space, however there are some private parking options. The guest can be assisted at the front desk.
Free Wi-fi is available.
The wifi service is free in all the hotel areas, guests will find the password in the rooms or they can ask for it in front desk.
Places of Interest
- Paseo de la Reforma - 2 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 4 min walk
- Alameda Central - 4 min drive
- Monument to the Revolution - 9 min drive
- Auditorio Nacional - 13 min drive