Why so chic?
Why travel experts chose this hotel
4-Star resort that combines luxury, comfort & affordability
Enjoying breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea
2-minutes away from a sandy beach
Only when you book with Chic
This lovely and up-scale establishment, which boasts a convenient position in Paphos, is the best accommodation option for a very pleasant holiday. There are many facilities and amenities offered at the hotel, so visitors do not need to venture too far. There is a sandy beach just a walk away and the archaeological site of "Tombs of the Kings" is just opposite the hotel (between the hotel and the sea). Paphos harbour area with its exciting nightlife featuring many restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs and the local market is approximately 1.5 km from the hotel.
The friendly staff will ensure all its guests will enjoy a warm welcome. All in all, this hotel combines excellent service, comfort, hospitality and luxury providing the perfect setting for an enjoyable holiday.
Offering a rich buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, the
indoor fully air-conditioned Adonis restaurant is situated on the side of the
lobby area. Dinner Menu is organized in theme nights, with different themes
followed every day, with a good selection for all customers including
vegetarian and children’s options.
Show cooking and Calvary are available several times a
week. A good selection of wines is available, and the helpful staff will be
very happy to assist you in selecting a suitable want to go with your dinner.
Smart casual dress code is encouraged.
Angelo Pool Bar & Restaurant
Set right next to the main pool area, the outdoor covered
poolside restaurant offers snacks daily by order between 10 and five. Buffet
lunch is available here in a much more relaxed and casual environment for all
the customers that will be enjoying a swim before or after their meal. Live
cooking is available several times a week.
The buffet menu caterers for all tastes including
children and vegetarians. Ice cream and refreshing cocktails are available from
the pool bar next to the restaurant.
George Lounge Bar
Indoor and outdoor, open for snacks and drinks throughout
All the spacious rooms feature flat screen, smart and internet-enabled HD TVs, ultra-fast and free Wi-Fi, powerful rain-showers, and individually controlled air-conditioning. Striving for excellence in all aspects of its service, the resort provides the perfect setting for an enjoyable and carefree holiday.
- The sprawling outdoor complex offers a freshwater swimming pool with an integrated children's sections, as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Additional leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, lounge, kids club and a tennis court.
Relaxation is never too much. Visit the spa and enjoy unlimited pampering, that will sooth your body and mind. Choose from endless variety of body treatments and blissful spa rituals. Discover signature essential oils, that will nourish and hydrate your skin. Walk out the spa with your skin and soul fresh and glowing.
- Due to restrictions of COVID-19 government measures, certain SPA facilities and services may not be available. Please enquire before booking. Unless you have a different suggestion, in which case please inform.
- A state of the art gym is available.
- The hotel also provides seasonal animation, including dance shows, live music, bingo, quizzes, karaoke, disco, fashions shows and competitions. A mini disco, face painting and other tailored activities are available for children.
- Enjoying breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea, The Avlida Hotel is only two minutes away from a sandy beach and directly opposite the UNESCO World Heritage Site of “Tombs of the Kings”. Many shops, pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs, and other amenities are just a short walk away. The largest mall of Cyprus is halfway between the hotel and the picturesque Paphos Harbour. Exciting nightlife that is closer to the Harbour and the local market are approximately a ten minutes’ walk from the resort. For the more eclectic guests, the Old Market with its chic cafés, boutique shops and many other hidden gems is only a few minutes away.
Places of Interest
- Tombs of the Kings - 4 min walk
- Kings Avenue Mall - 20 min walk
- Agios Theodoros Cathedral - 20 min walk
- Byzantine Museum - 4 min drive
- Paphos Municipal Park - 7 min drive